Am I even living up to my standards, now?
Should I just run off now?
Afraid of success... afraid of failure. I don't really fail, actually. My view of failure changes once it has happened -- I change my idea of what failing is and how it applies to me. If I don't get what I want or my goal, than I change what I want or adjust my goal.
Why wait to start living? You can't say "oh, my life will begin after I finish this, or after that.. I'll start worrying about enjoying life once I or you and they....." You can't live like that; you end up with "I'll live after I retire" but by then you've lived your whole life working and not really living -- and you don't know how to live. You have to practice living throughout your life.
I'm too weird and crazy. For what? For this world. For the people in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment