Welcome to the Blizzard of 2010.. I mean, to the blog of NGJones.
We talked about the relationships between us; I am very much like my one older male roommate but also a little bit like the older female roommate. They are pretty much opposites in most ways. One way they are similar is that they are both very money conscious and reluctant to spend it at all... which is why we aren't doing this with a snow blower or hiring a plow, yet... We also have not had any snow like this since the blizzard of 2003, when our neighbor was able to bring his tractor over to clear out our extra long driveway. In most cases we would rather do it ourselves or not at all. I think we might get a snow blower for next year, though.
We talked about global warming in an ironic tone.... warming, eh? 30 inches of snow.... and it hasn't been above 20 degrees for about 2 weeks, eh? usually in MD we can get variable temperatures; a big MD joke is "if you don't like the weather, then just wait an hour - it will change."
My sister called when I got back inside, I mentioned this global warming contradicion to her and of course, she had a clause all ready about how this colder weather SUPPORTS the global warming theory.... I guess that's the thing about theorys, they are flexible.
No comments:
Post a Comment