NGJones here, today we aren't on the road, we're in the classroom of the College that I attend. It's located in Laurel, MD and is a small (somewhere around 500 or 1K grad and undergrad) private, accredited college that focuses on 4 year technical degrees and business. I am a senior about to finish my 9th semester (8th if you only count full time semesters).
Ronald is from Baltimore and previous to attending this college, he attended Morris Brown in Georgia. He chose this college because of it's discounted tuition for business majors - and because this college happened to visit his HS and he remembered. He likes best at our college how small it is (I agree, this is one of the big reasons I chose this college), the rec hall (complete with big screen TV, and a pool table), and that the college is close to home. Also, the college has a career fair that offers much. However, the college lacks in that there is little to do besides class and video games... unless you have a car. He'd like to see more activities; like many of us. Some of his career goals include owning his own bar and restaurant and/or lounge; I guess he'd like to be in the entertainment industry - a good reason to start out as a Business Major.
He enjoys rap, ESPN - sports center and That 70's Show; as well as hanging out with friends. Ronald's favorite place in D.C. is Georgetown; there is a lot to do; shopping, and lots of things to see, between the expensive cars and the fancy houses. If given the chance to have dinner with anyone, he would choose President Obama - "he seems down to earth." Some of Ronald's favorite vacation spots include Myrtle Beach and VA beach, but he'd like to go to Miami someday and to Vegas for his 21st.
One thing I would like to point out is our mutual fondness for the Carolina's.
No comments:
Post a Comment