Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Finally got out of the driveway

Welcome, I'm NGJones and this is me... NOT driving to and from work and school and home; but simply getting from my parking at my house, and significantly, down the driveway. I live on a snow emergency route, so past my driveway was kept pretty clear.

**Originally written on the 3rd of February - during the blizzard of 2010**


Some of these thoughts came during the snow shoveling of about 30 inches.... a 7-8 foot path down a 500 foot driveway - just to get the truck out.

So I got a new CD, a compilation of current favorites (including Hollywood Undead, Crossfade, Bloodhound Gang, and Geniuses) just before the snow hit; new CDs help make the hours on the road bearable, the radio can only offer so much... maybe I should get an HD tuner... the radio rarely plays any of my favorite songs of the moment.

I got some gum, but it's hurting my jaw; did I grind my teeth last night?
What's bothering me, if that's the case?
Is it the work that I know I need to get done, but haven't yet; do I need to relax, or stop procrastinating?
Is it the upcoming Valentines day; the significant other overall, I wonder?
Or could it be that I know in 10 months time my whole life will be changing; I'll have my BS... I'll probably have to move out of the 'roommates' house, and get a real job - my current job is being "BRACed" (Base Realignment and Closure)?

Probably all of this put together in the back of my mind.

Sigh

Oh well... can't worry too much about the future; focus on the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment